One way for parents to provide the best for their children is to choose the right diaper. Diaper selection is very important because diapers can have an impact on the development and health of your little one. The negative effect caused by choosing the wrong diaper is diaper rash. As a solution to this problem, MAKUKU innovated by re-launching diapers with ultra slim SAP (Super Absorbent Polymer).
SAP is a hydrophilic polymer material or liquid-absorbing polymer that is able to absorb liquids up to more than 100 times its own weight.diapers newest from MAKUKU only use SAP which provides high and optimal absorption of diapers. Meanwhile, diapers sold in the market today still use a mixture of pulp as the core material for their internal structure.
According to the consultant pediatrician MAKUKU, dr. Andreas said that the core structure that uses this pulp can not provide optimal absorption of the diaper. “This is the solution that MAKUKU brings now. MAKUKU is the first diaper brand in Indonesia to use SAP for its inner core structure. No more pulp.” Obviously dr. Andreas.
The result, dr. Andreas added, the absorption power of this new MAKUKU diaper is extraordinary. This ultra slim diaper is super thin at only 1.6 mm thick. Where in ordinary diapers the thickness can reach up to 3 mm. Regarding its capacity, there is no doubt about the new diaper product that will be launched by MAKUKU. Even though they are thin, MAKUKU diapers can absorb a lot of fluids because they have a SAP structure core.
The work of the core of this SAP structure is to absorb and then lock the liquid and become a solid inside without expanding to the outside. The following are other advantages of MAKUKU diaper products:
- Anti-clot because it absorbs evenly and spreads quickly. So as not to make the surface of the diaper moist and reduce red rashes.
- Locks in fluids without causing leakage at the bottom, sides and back of the diaper.
- The diaper is only 1.6mm thinner than other diapers.
- It has a 3D structure with a hexagonal structure surface that can reduce direct contact and friction with baby's skin.
- The surface of the air cavity or breathable with 100,000 micropores per square meter and has two-way air circulation.
- Urine indicator as a reminder to change diapers. The yellow line indicator will turn blue when the diaper is full.
- The soft Heat-Press Side is easier to tear when changing diapers.
- It has a U-shaped design with an elastic waistband to protect the baby's umbilical cord, especially for newborns or newborns.
The launch of MAKUKU diapers will be carried out online on March 17, 2022, on MAKUKU's official accounts on Youtube, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Vidio.com. In order to celebrate the launch of the newest diaper product from MAKUKU, Mommy and Daddy can also take part in the MAKUKU Air Diapers Product Review with prizes of hundreds of millions of rupiah.
For more information, let's follow Instagram @makuku.indonesia.official and also visit the makuku.co.id website. (Aq/MKK)
Read also:Diaper Rash Occurs In Babies At What Age?